Well I've just been perusing my cycles on count-down-to-pregnancy and discovered a bit of a pattern in my testing. I always start out promising myself black and blue that I will not test because usually its a waste of money. Clearly I'm useless at this because each cycle about 9-10dpo I've snuck in a test ALWAYS after work which clearly that early isn't going to show anything! WTF am / was I thinking? I'm thinking my LP is reasonably short at 12 days (I think) so testing before I miss AF is really a waste of time...(yet here I am very much resisting the urge to get up and POAS now at lunchtime!).
Speaking of the witch she's due in tomorrow...started feeling rather crampy yesterday not so much today though. A little bloated but worst of all I think I'm getting a cold as my throat has started itching up a storm and I'm all stuffed up in the nose AND the most sure sign I'm getting sick is the sneezing and yes I've been sneezing. I'm tired and could crawl into bed for a nap which could be an option later once I've vaccumed and tidied the house.
Oh almost forgot to tell about my cool morning. Got to spend my morning looking after my lovely friends daughter who is almost 2 and a half. She was a delight and absolutely LOVES Mickey Mouse Clubhouse so we watched that and baked a cake. Then braved the drizzled and rugged up for a trip outside to see the lambs in the paddock. We got spuds from the garden and got covered in mud. We had a blast together and man do I want one of my own so badly!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment