Wednesday, 4 November 2015

Transfer Complete

I am now PUPO.

Again.
Finally.

Hopefully it stays that way.

One nice lil embryo was shot into the lining where I hope it stays for a good 9 mths. There are 3 that they're watching to see if they're appropriate for freezing tomorrow. So I wait for that news eagerly. I'm not holding my breath though and very well aware that the one I have on board could be it.

I thought positive thoughts all the way home, willing that little thing to stick and stay. Please stay.

So Friday the 13th is my actual testing day. Is that a bad omen? Who knows but I'm either going to do it on the Thursday or Saturday because I can't actually get it done on the Friday due to work constraints. I think I'll probably get it done locally on Thursday which will mean I will not get the results until the Friday anyway.

Speaking of omens. As we were going through this IVF business I put off applying for what would be a great job opportunity (promotion etc) to focus on making a baby. Well that job was re-listed as they couldn't find anyone and low and behold into my inbox appears an email from the person co-ordinating the appointment process saying how my name had been 'dropped' into the ring as someone who could be interested in applying etc etc. Basically mild head hunting. Flattering but what does this mean?
I'm a believer in things are meant to be (to a point!) and what if this is a sign? Ugh I don't want it to be a sign. Maybe I'm just thinking too much into it.

Anywho.

Those messaries are still driving me mental! Spoke to the clinic about it and basically all they said was yes some people get an irritation, to monitor it and get back to them if it gets real bad and the only other option is another type of progesterone which is very pricey. There isn't much else to do it would seem. Highly frustrating! It's especially worse in the evening and I haven't figured out why that is - maybe because there's a build up over the day? Either way I'm gritting my teeth and dealing with it as there's a chance that this will be going on for 12wks plus!


No comments:

Post a Comment