Friday, 13 November 2015

That numb feeling.....

That numb feeling when you get news and you're not quite sure if you actually believe what you just heard.

You know that disbelief. Did they really just say what I think they said?

I've got that feeling right now.

I'm shaking so much I can barely type coherently.

People. I got my results today. Just now actually. I put it off all day because I was certain that the news I was going to get wasn't fit for consumption and I'd be in tears.

I was wrong.

It's a BFP. I got another BFP. The dang thing worked.

I'm pregnant again.

Did I just type that?

Pregnant.

Holy cow - that feeling, hearing that, typing that just doesn't get old at all. Even with all the baggage I have this time.

I can't quite believe it yet.

My number 69 which she was super happy with considering I did the test a day early. Another test Monday which will hopefully show a good rise then we go from there. I think if Monday's is good I'm going to stop with bloods and just enjoy the ride. For whatever length of time that is, I'm going to run with it.
Argh - the next few weeks are going to take forever!

OMG OMG OMG!

4 comments:

  1. yaaaaaaaaayyyyy! I've been waiting to see this post. You've just made my day too. I deactivated Facebook but have been following along quietly. But I had to post a congratulations! :-D WONDERFUL AND WELL DESERVED!! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoop!! so happy for you! enjoy it and try not to worry too much (easier said than done I know!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I'm determined to just go with the flow and not let last time overshadow it all.

      Delete