I put a ticker on the bottom of my forum signature which says that I'm apparently 5wks 4days. I wasn't really going to do the whole track it with a ticker thing this time or download an app that shows the progress of my baby but then conceded with that one ticker. It kind of made it a bit more real.
Being pregnant this time has been quite a different experience to the first time. Understandable I guess but also a bit stink because I don't really feel 'into' just yet. I guess that's a bit normal as like a friend said most people don't even know they're pregnant by now.
Don't get me wrong because I'm not complaining at all. I'm loving the fact we get to try this again but I also want to enjoy it because this will be the one and only time I get to do it. And admittedly over the weekend I started to let myself be a bit more relaxed like this is actually going to work type thing.
Anywho feeling decidedly rotten since yesterday. We went away to the Fleetwood Mac concert and drove 5hrs home yesterday. I started to get carsick about 2hrs into the trip and still feel gross lol. Going to try keep my fluids up today to see if that helps. Boobs are still sore, peeing heaps still, back gets sore from time to time. I have a tired slump about mid afternoon that goes away in the evening. Generally I'm good.
Got my last blood today which is great. Then scan Thursday week, which hopefully the Fella might be able to make. I reminded him last night to put it on his calendar (while he was clocking in the millions jobs coming up). He said ok so I need to be at that (semi question semi statement) - I told him that he didn't have to come. He replied that maybe he did incase it wasn't good news. Very sweet of him and reassuring too.
And that's about it. Sorry bit of a nothing post
No comments:
Post a Comment