The last one was manufactured so I think I went with ignoring it all as to not get my hopes up, or from memory I don't think there was much to note.
This time I'm on the same levels of progesterone but are definitely experiencing some similarities between this and the one I got utd.
I'm going to regret even going into detail I'm sure but whatever at least if I ever try again I'll be able definitely know it was either right or on my head.
So Friday after (2dpt) suddenly in the afternoon I got some stomach cramps and then rather inconveniently needed a bathroom STAT. Unfortunately I was filling with petrol so it had to be the petrol station toilet - ugh. This lasted about half an hour then gone. This exact situation happened the first two transfers too.
After that I played netball and felt sick, cramps etc the whole time. And thirsty as a mother too.
Got through that, felt like I would vomit all the drive home then ate and felt a bit better. Woke in the night queasy as ever and thirsty as a mother when I woke.
Came right as the day wore on but that icky feeling came back if I got hungry.
I'm gassy again. And upon waking thirsty and headachy. Oh and let's not forget me opening a packet of meat and thinking it smelt rotten so opening another and realising um maybe not.
I know I'm reading too much into it. All can be attributed to the levels of progesterone I'm taking. And there's a stomach bug circulating to boot.
It's got to be too soon but it's so hard when you know sperm met egg, grew and is in there.
Anyway only 4 more sleeps till my bloods which I think I explained I'm getting a day earlier but not finding out till the next day. And did I mention how I'm going to try sneak a pregnancy test from the nurse too? Haven't decided if I'll take it before or after I know the results - part of me wants to be mentally prepared for a bfn and part of me wants to live in a bubble a bit longer if it is a bfn. But if it's a bfp I want to see it on a stick this time.
Fingers, toes and everything crossed.
No comments:
Post a Comment