Thursday, 5 November 2015

PMS on Speed

Today was not a good day.

Started when I got the call from the clinic to say zero embryos made it to freezing. If I'm honest this was actually the catalyst for the whole day of shite.
That was at morning tea so I had to fight, fight, fight tears and hold it together. Pretty much was like that all day. Fight the tears, hold it together and then give myself a telling off for being such an ungrateful spoiled brat for not being thankful enough that I have one on board.

Because I am bloody thankful. I'm choosing to see it as a sign. I was meant to have this fresh transfer because otherwise I quite possibly wouldn't have had anything to work with.

Anyway all day I battled the hormones. I've been angry, emotional...basically just wanting to kill someone or sit in the corner and cry.

So I came home and cried. Got it out of my system then mowed my lawns. Felt heaps better once I'd done that.
And now I'm battling an upset stomach (which coincidentally occurred during the my first two transfers).
And I'm tired, and spent most of the day with the taste of dishsoap in my mouth.

But at least I don't want to scream any more.

1 comment:

  1. Hormones have a lot to answer for! Have everything crossed for you

    ReplyDelete