Gah last night's post was all over the show. I had it in my head about what I wanted to write but then the Fella came home and I lost track.
Am meant to be working right now but I can't get this idea of omens (bad....good....) out of my head!
I'll list them and maybe that will help me.....
Omen 1 - no frosties. As explain in previous post - not good at all. Don't like hedging my bets on this one embie on board.
Omen 2 - the job I decided to not apply for, the dream job that I could do really well at, has been re-advertised as they couldn't fill it. Not only that, the man behind appointments personally emailed me about it because he'd heard I'd be a good applicant. I think this one omen is what's bugging me. Big time. What if it's a sign? It's a sign that I won't get utd and that a life of career is what's in store for me.
Omen 3 - the good one. I got one embie to transfer fresh because we didn't do freeze all. I've got no idea if this one would've been any good to freeze either so it's lucky we got to do a fresh.
So there's the omens.
I do feel a bit better about it all this morning. The Fella last night didn't believe me when I said I wouldn't save up to do another round of IVF. I feel after 3 what's going to be any different. He suggested that the more you try the more chance it'll work. I'm inclined to think emotionally I'm done.
For now though I think I'll focus on the week to come and not on the year to come.
And for the record......symptoms - only two days after transfer and I'm hyped on drugs but I'm noticing a couple similarities between now and the first couple transfers so best record them, even if they're probably nothing.
Last night had an upset stomach.
Thirsty - ish on waking but that was kinda around before transfer I think.
Headachy when I wake
Yesterday the taste of dishliquid in my mouth (blurk!).
Sore boobs but they were sore before ec so they don't count.
No comments:
Post a Comment