It is really nice to have your fertility nurse call you and you can hear the smile in their voice because they're genuinely pleased for you. It's really nice to hear the same nurse congratulate you before giving your the blood results of your latest test.
I was feeling a little bit anxious about today's results. I guess because I felt a bit more rotten over the weekend than I do now so a part of me thought that perhaps the news would be bad. Perhaps I thought it would be bad because not often has it actually been good!
Anyway it wasn't bad news it was good. I didn't bother to ask numbers, she just said it was rising nicely and the graph looked good. My next bloods are on Monday, then I have a follow up appt with my specialist on Dec 3rd (2 weeks) and he will do my first scan. I'm glad it's only 2 weeks to wait (lol another 2WW!!) - if that's good maybe I'll start to feel a bit calmer about it all.
Don't get me wrong. I'm trying to live in the moment of course and I certainly have symptoms to remind me of what's going on, however I'm also a bit scared to think too far ahead.
And as far as these symptoms coming and going, I guess that's normal and is controlled by how I treat my body. I know over the weekend I didn't get enough fluids which made it worse, so now
I try to drink enough and eat in a timely manner. My tiredness hits in the afternoon then but I'm still rocking it after 8:30-9:30 so it's not too bad just yet. I remember last time I was asleep on the couch at 8pm most nights - perhaps I'm just forcing myself to keep awake longer??
Anywho on that note I really must get along and get the nighttime routine going.
No comments:
Post a Comment