I can see why after 4 days following transfer I just stop recording symptoms. Gets a bit old trying to figure out what the hecka is going on!
It does my head in this bit. This bit just before the test when you don't know what's going on. All the wishing, hoping then kicking myself for wishing and hoping because when I have my hopes up I am setting myself up for a BIG fall.
I'm terrified this hasn't worked. I can only think forward to Friday afternoon. I can't think past. I can't imagine next week or the week after.
I still wake up a thirsty camel. I've got gas to rival any man. My boobs are sore but have been the whole time. I get funny cramps. It can all be that dang progesterone or it could be the real thing.
And you know what? Googling that shit doesn't even matter because I've had 2 chemicals and a bfp that ended in miscarriage. If it's a bfp on Friday the worry doesn't stop! A bfp means nothing. It doesn't mean I get to be a mum. It doesn't mean I'll have a child. It just is one hurdle to cross.
I just hope I get to cross it.
No comments:
Post a Comment