Two days post 'the news' and it's slowly sinking in.
I still have to pinch myself that I'm actually pregnant (feels weird to write that even). I definitely feel pregnant. I feel waaaay more pregnant than I did the time I had my MC. I wonder if it's because this time I'm on hormone support so everything is amplified. Last time things kind of happened at a slower pace. It was at about the 5 wk point I started feeling ill whereas day of hearing the news I was starting to feel a bit blah and it's continued. Thankfully it's happening more in the evening and overnight so I can sleep most of it off. However, today I have felt pretty yuck all day - especially if I don't eat in a timely manner or drink too much water at once. I have sore boobs and today one is mega itchy lol. I'm tired of course and thirsty like a mother in the morning.
Not that I'm complaining! Its reassuring that obviously things are carrying on as they should. I'm confident that tomorrow's beta will bring good news. Then I just have to get past that scan. When I get to that I will take a breath and starting feeling a bit more hopeful.
The Fella took the news in his own usual way. All he really said was that he didn't want me to get my hopes up in case it turns to shit again. Which I think is fair enough. Told my parents yesterday morning and they were so pleased, it was adorable. Just wish I could've been there in person. Told them so soon because I'd already told a couple close friends (I just couldn't wait!) and thought I'd better at least tell my family before getting too carried away.
Anyway so that's where we're at for today. Think I might try find some motivation (something I'm lacking) to do something useful!
No comments:
Post a Comment