Today I'm super excited.
My bloke is coming home!! 1 more week and he'll be home. He text today to let me know that mid next week he's coming home. He's had enough and he's not going to Australia.
Yay, yay, yay.
It is going to take such a weight off my shoulders. Its little things like the fact the chimney needs sweeping. That my wheelbarrow tyre has rotted out and I don't know how to get it off to get a new one. There are like a million wasps living in the bush by the house and it's driving me crazy. Its the dog that keeps chasing the sheep when he shouldn't.
In other news my first blood test for the next FET is on Saturday and once again it all starts. Just want this next month to be over so I know the result and can start thinking ahead a bit.
Far out I hope it's good news this time next month.
No comments:
Post a Comment