Ok here we are folks about 15 hrs before the beta test. The one where dreams are made or shattered.
After my day 4 update I have swayed between yes it's worked, no it hasn't.
I am today what would be about 14dpo and my period has not arrived. I have had wicked AF type cramps though so have been rather discouraged by them and convinced myself that I was out when I woke at 3 am this morning. Still there is no AF on the horizon.
So I decided as I drove home from visiting my Grandma that if AF had not arrived by the time I got home I would test using the test given to me by the fertility nurse.
I tested.
At 3 minutes there was no line. At 5 minutes there was no line. At around 10minutes there was a faint line. Why can't it be definite?
I went for a walk with the dogs then came back (now 30mins from testing) and the line is there and visible in a photo. But it's past the time limit so surely its an evap right?
NOW I'm thinking is it a true line or is it an evap? Is it weak because it was late afternoon pee?
GAH this suck!!!!
Is it the elusive BFP or the hated BFN? Tomorrow will reveal all......
I had a similar experience the day before the blood test. I was so anxious as the home test wasn't conclusive! Best of luck for tomorrow :)
ReplyDelete