My grandmother has cancer. Massive cancer in her abdomen. This sucks for obvious reasons.
Naturally the family are rallying around her and my mother (the eldest of her girls) so most if us are heading there this weekend. My aunt is there already from Australia, my brother and his people are going along with my dad tomorrow. Mums there of course and I'll be going Friday.
Mums being all mother like and thinking I shouldn't be driving alone - really? I drive by myself ALL the time. And the weather is meant to be rubbish. Anyway I am driving alone, I have no other choice.
I was going to stay until Tuesday but dad, bro etc are leaving Saturday and my aunts are rather intense when all put in a room (seriously my poor mother!) so now I'm thinking Monday. Tuesday also happens to be my pregnancy test so there's that to consider too. I'd rather get that done in familiar surroundings to be honest.
Gah there's so much going on. Wish my boy was here he'd know what to say to take my mind off it 😞
Anywho just have to be strong 💪
No comments:
Post a Comment