Sunday, 13 April 2014

Day one of the wait....

So here I sit. 
Here I sit over analysing it ALL. The tiny cramps that are sometimes like period ones and sometimes stabby ones and sometimes like stretchy ones. 
The fact I woke up after 10hrs sleep and felt like I'd been drinking I was that dry. 
The fact I can't stop the gas. 
The fact I wanted a nap despite 10 hrs sleep the night before. 

Like I said overanalysing it ALL. 

I'm clever enough to know that this is just ridiculous. That 6 day blast has only been in for a day it's barely hatched let alone causing anything like symptoms! It'll be another couple days if I'm ever going to feel anything at all. 

Like it's even going to work anyhow. 

I can't even picture it working. Ok I lie I've spent HOURs dreaming about it working but dreams are free right? I can dream. 

What's the bet I get every symptom imaginable and a bfn to top it off. Has happened before. 

I got given hpt on the sly by the nurse as I'll be away on test day and may not make it to my bloods until the following day.....pffft.not likely mate I'll be finding the first med.lab I can my friends! 

Anyway am all over the show so will sign off and keep on with my Peggy squares. 2 down a few to go. 

1 comment: