Monday, 14 April 2014

Day 2 of the wait

Just before y'all get excited about daily updates I doubt they'll continue....so don't go getting attached haha. 

Anyway here we are day two. 

The gas has stopped thank goodness do clearly that was something I ate. 

The cramps have calmed down. My tummy has had some weird feelings going on but let's not indulge my over active mind by committing them to eternity aka paper. 

Other weird things that have occurred include a strange dizzy spell this morning. Felt like I needed sugar. And some random regurgitation thing.
I attribute these both to constantly wondering! 

I hate that I can't turn my mind off it all. Blogging is keeping me sane as ridiculous as I am being right now. 
I know  I'm imagining things but I still want to write them down so next time I'm here I'll be able to give myself the needed wake up call. 

Man if it doesn't work what the feck will I do? 


No comments:

Post a Comment