I never saw myself getting 500 posts on my blog. Heck when I first started the blog I never thought I'd remember to do any posts! But here I am.
I've always be a journal writer. I have books and books of my deepest thoughts from university and high school.
I guess this blog has just become my journal.
Another thing I never thought would happen is that people would actually read it and comment AND follow me. I never thought people would be interested in reading about my life. And yet here we are.
So an update for today.
I injured myself at netball the other day. Tore my calf muscle so needless to say the past two days have been slow. Like real slow. Thankfully I'm improving quickly but it'll be some time before I play again.
Quite frustrating considering I'm finally back to a good level of fitness and skill on the court after my knee problem. But positivity and all that. My gp said it could be a blessing given I'm about to do a transfer and should be slowing down a bit. I hope she's right.
And I've got something else to keep my spirits up! The Fella will be home in 5 more sleeps!! Yes I'm counting the sleeps like a kid before Xmas lol. Next week it is 8 wks of time apart. Oh how I've missed him. And how weird it will be to have him back too.
Regardless I can't wait!!
First bloodtest tomorrow. Bring it.
No comments:
Post a Comment