Have been back from my wonderful trip for nearly a week now.
I had an amazing time!! Saw some fantastic things and spent time with the coolest friends in the world. We had such a fabulous holiday I'll forever treasure the fact I was brave enough to go through with it regardless of my ttc journey.
It may have meant taking a cycle off IUI but I NEEDED to go. We NEEDED me to go.
It has been what our relationship needed. Its what the Fella needed to happen to realise some things. At first I held of texting him due to the cost and figured that he never normally seems to worry whether I text or texts me back so why bother. This isn't something that bothers me too much its just how it is.
Then I text to tell him one thing or another and he text me back saying that he missed me and was looking forward to seeing me again. This was with still 10 days left. Point being we kept in touch more than we would normally. Then by the time I hit NZ soil he was super excited (and horny) about seeing me so coming home was so much more exciting. And when I got home the house was clean, the lawns were done, the sheets were clean. He'd made a huge effort for my homecoming.
Like I said. It was just what we needed. He even said that he'd done lots of thinking over the 3 weeks and appreciates having me in his life. And when I saw the effort he'd gone to I decided that I need to change my attitude too. I need to appreciate him for him and to not over think his behaviour and things like that. I just need to trust that he loves me, wants to be with me and that's that. Nothing terrible is going to befall us and devastate my life. I need to just relax and enjoy him for the cool guy he is.
He's even had an attitude change relating to ttc. Sure he has been there in a physical sense and yes he's supportive to a point but now he's like actually reasonably positive about it. I was talking about possibly applying for a new job nearby. His thought was to stay where I am because he believes that I will be pregnant in the next few months...to which I say "really??" and he's like its going to happen even if takes IVF so might as well stay where you are as it will just mean mucking the school around when I get UTD and need leave. Blew me away as he's never really talked like its going to happen and that he's accepted that we will be parents.
Before he said that I had dreaded going back to work because it meant that my next cycle was nearly starting, that the bloods would start and all the hassle of starting work late, having people cover for me, trying to avoid questions and having to be super organised would start again. But he said that I instantly felt that I could go on with this next IUI.
And so we are. I'm CD3 and next Saturday my bloods start again. Fingers crossed for a normal cycle where I ov on CD14 and its all good and well.
Fingers crossed it works this time.
Fingeres crossed for 3rd time lucky.
Everything crossed for 3rd time lucky! IUI worked for us on the 3rd go! best of luck
ReplyDelete