Sometimes the tww goes fast and sometimes slow.
This one is sllllooooowwwwww.
I'm only 5dpo. Blurk.
Still getting the odd trigger symptom. Like wanting to burn my bra each night when I get home from work. Seriously they all seem to be rubbing the sides of my boobs to buggery. Nipples are sore here and there still. I get tired but not as bad.
My throat keeps getting sore but I think that's lack of water.
I'm going to stop make my list now cos it just gets my hopes up.
No more symptom spotting *slaps hand*.
What else has been happening...because shock horror life has been going!
Well my BIL (the Fella's step/adopted brother) had quite a bad car accident at the weekend. He's totally ok with some cracked ribs and tailbone but listen to this for a story. He was driving to town late at night and hit some ice on the road, over corrected and ended up in the verge, slid off that and rolled several times down a bank. He was knocked out for some time then when he woke up managed to climb up the bank to the road, passed out again woke up who knows how long later almost frozen to death. He tried to find his truck again but couldn't even see where it went off the road! And seriously driving by now I can barely tell where it went off the road and its not visible from the road so he's so so lucky in that respect. He then walked about a km down the road and sheltered the night in someone's shed then raised the alarm in the morning. He rang us and the Fella had to go pick him up. When he got here he was absolutely freezing and got straight in the shower....stupid now when I look back seeing as he was hypothermic but he was insistent and pretty much in there before I could think. Naturally when he got out he wasn't much better and in a LOT of pain. He wanted to sleep on our couch but I was having none of that thank so bundled him into the car and off to hospital they went (bear in mind that's a 2 hr drive!). He's so bloody lucky to be alive and escape with such minimal injuries in the great scheme of things.
Makes for a pretty full on story.
So yeah. That was our Saturday morning.
Then Saturday night we went to a 40th birthday party. Given my current staus I was our driver which meant I was ready for home about 2am. The Fella on the other hand had other ideas and proclaimed in his intoxicated state that maybe at 5am he would be ready. Luckily I knew that this might happen so came prepared with sleeping bag and extra clothes (it was bloody arctic). I went and tried to sleep in the car...didn't manage that much but some at least. Then around 4am I got up thinking I would start working on going home...and who did I discover making their way rather unsteadily to the car but the Fella himself, a bonus because I got what I wanted without even having to nag!
Was nearly 5am before we got home and to bed though. Meant a lazy as Sunday but it was horrible weather so no biggy and I didn't have a hangover so that was nice. The Fella however had one of his worst!!!
Anyway. Back to work again today and wow is the weather shite. Meant to snow later in the week. And turn cold as buggery. Oh joy.
Only 8 more days!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment