Wish my body would just work,
I'm going through another phase of the poor me's. I'm turning into one of the broken ttc-ers. I can't see the light I could a couple short months ago. Where I used to imagine children now I'm checking myself, trying to not imagine children in fact I try to not imagine anything past the here and now. Hurts too much.
I hurt. I've been strong and I've not cried. I just came home and said to the Fella 'I wish my body would do what it's supposed to' I was mad and I grumped. And he, my hero, listened, made his cheeky remarks, made me smile, nodded and agreed at my hurt and was just there for me.
He pushed me out the door to circuit. Left me some dinner.
He was there.
I love him.
I have to go. I'm too afraid to process any more of my mind. I'm too scared to think of what might be.
So I'll go and be back another day xx
:( xx
ReplyDelete