Thursday, 20 June 2013

That familiar feeling...

I'm 8dpo and those familiar AF feelings are hitting hard. The doubt. The disappointment. The feeling like I don't know how much more I can take.

Today I've wondered if:

I feel sick because I'm getting sick. Or I feel sick because I'm pregnant. Or I feel sick because I'm getting sick because I'm pregnant.

I have this almost constant feeling of regurgitation, that unsettled feeling you get sometimes. Not nausea as such just a slight yuck feeling burning even. I get it in the morning and it seems its here tonight. I'm not saying that its a pregnant thing but its not normal.

My backaches a little - but this could be because I'm getting sick. I've certainly had a sore throat and I'm tired.

Like I've said I'm only 8dpo so its nothing.

I'm cramping. And we know that's no news don't we. I cramp in my tww all the time so I can't reliably use that as any indicator.

I think might give up thinking about it lol.

Its freezing here. Its meant to snow in the hills. Certainly feels like it. Two pairs of socks and my toes are still frozen. Luckily the Fella is in the process of putting in underfloor insulation for us so fingers crossed that helps the house situation. Cos as he said this evening don't want the baby getting cold lol.

Spoke to the nurse about my progesterone test - its 45 which was a good level of ovulation. Pretty much the same as the last month. Having my HCG test locally so will need to wait a day to hear the results. For this reason think I will POAS if my period is slow in coming just to put myself out of misery lol.

Gosh darn I hope its working. Gosh darn I'm too afraid to even hope actually.

No comments:

Post a Comment