Ok so I think my last update was regarding having to inject my-fricking-self with the trigger. Something I'd never done nor experienced.
Um now I can say I have.
No one thought to warn me of the after effects of that said trigger did they. It wasn't until last night whilst feeling like butt warmed up I did a spot of interweb browsing and discovered that 1)if you POAS you will get a positive until it leaves your system and 2)it mirrors being pregnant in terms of symptoms.
I don't know why this never occurred to me. I guess I just assumed that everytime I read about those kinds of things with other people it was because they were doing full on drug treatments not the old natural do blood tests type treatment I've been doing well until the old 'you need to jab yourself to get this party started' scenario I faced the other day.
Anyway immediately following iui I cramped and felt bloated. Then that evening I got my usual ov pains, if not a little more intense. That was all fine and dandy.
Then yesterday arrived and I felt oddly strange in the morning. Like a bit sicky. At that point I put it down to feeling anxious about the coming while. But...then I got a sore throat, and funny taste and THEN I realised that my nips were sore AND then on top of that all the way home from work I was shattered. So it was that which lead me the interweb. Because the rational person inside of me KNOWs that it is WAAAAAY too early for actual symptoms.
And I was correct.
So know I have to endure at least 7 days of this knackeredness. Like seriously I am stuffed. And I felt sicky again this morning and had a funny taste and my nips are tender. BUT I am not complaining about that.
What I am doing is hoping that they DON'T go away and I have more and more lovely symptoms heading my way lol.
No comments:
Post a Comment