Tuesday, 11 June 2013

D day?

So here I am waiting for another bloodtest and again I'm going to have to kill time waiting hear if I need treatment. Yay.
Yay like actually yay. Many have bfps on their third time using a donor. So yay this might be the last time.

What's not yay is the minor chance that I might not have treatment today and it will be tomorrow meaning another day off work.

I'm trying to let that go and just focus on me and my needs right now.

I'm nervous. All jittery in side and scared.

I'm all over the place.

Tomorrows another day I'll worry about now.


...................................................................................

Update:

So what an epic day. I get a call at 10.30ish telling me that some number hadn't surged enough. Awesome.
But....they wanted me to do a trigger injection to boost things and then insem tomorrow 11am. Like I said Awesome.

(sorry I shouldn't be negative...I'm lucky to have this opportunity...I know that)

At the time (not feeling like that now) I was a rush of emotions ranging from FUCK!!!! another day off work to eeek exciting!!!. Anyone over the phone she ran through how to inject myself. Totally freaking out cos I didn't know if I could actually do it. But strangely at the same time I kind of knew I could do it...weird huh.

So off I went to the chemist. Got the injection and the pharmacist was useless in helping me. They infact refused saying that they weren't trained nurses. Some instructions were supposed to come with it from the clinic but never arrived so here I was with this fricking injection, nervous as feck and not really knowing what to do. So I went to the doctors office next door explained my situation and the NICEST nurse in the world came and showed me what to do, and reassured me that it was easy and I'd be fine. Her along with the receptionist helped me calm right down just with their helpfulness and understanding. Good people!

So with instructions in hand off I trotted to the car and injected myself. Seedy much? Had to be done pretty much as soon as I picked the injection up so had to be done then.

And it totally wasn't even a deal. I didn't feel the needle go in or anything. Pushed the drugs in and away I went.

Another 'new' in my life.
Came back to work for the afternoon and achieved a bit. Had a good chat with the second boss about things which calmed me down some what too.

7am tomorrow off I go. They'll shoot me up with swimmers and I will get pregnant. Surely huh? Hey I just injected shit into my stomach this shits gotta work!

1 comment:

  1. best of luck for tomorrow - have everything crossed for you x

    ReplyDelete