Wednesday, 1 May 2013

BF.......

Fail.

Another cycle done with. Failed and over.

I hate being right.

I'm sad. I'm gutted. I'm discouraged.

There is a silver lining called my overseas holiday. And a wedding. And copious amounts of French wine and booze galore. And I intend to partake in a serious way. No worrying about hangovers or what tomorrow brings. I'll be on holiday and I'm going to god darn enjoy it.

I'm also consoling myself with the fact that normally 1 bonk per mth doesn't necessarily make a baby so got to keep that in the front of my mind.

The Fella is good to me. He just pointed out that next time the chances are higher. And he wanted to know if they give you a reason.

There is no reason. The numbers are fine its just a matter of waiting for the time to be right.

I would've thought I've waited long enough mother nature but perhaps she wants me to have my OE without the worry of being pregnant.

Tomorrow is another day. An early day - 5.30am to get to the airport. I will be ok. I know I will.

1 comment:

  1. Awwww suck! I am so sorry for you and The Fella. Definitely go hard on your OE - drown your sorrows and celebrate your life (if that's possible). We have 3 nieces here at the moment. Happily handing them back tomorrow (would have been better times but I have been down with a blastard virus for 2 weeks and I'm exhausted).

    'Hang Tough' as that song used to say :) Enjoy your trip.

    ReplyDelete