Tuesday, 30 April 2013

Night before the test

Hello out there in bloggosphere.

So here we are the night before the test and I have no idea what the result might be.
These past few days I've been cramping here and there. Enough to make me think its my period on the way. So far nothing however my test is a day early because of the conference I'm flying to on Thursday so that could explain it. Although at this point in my cycle I had started spotting last time around. BUT then its 'normal' for me to start spotting on 13 dpo so that was a bit random.

Not sure if that's making sense or not.

Only tomorrow will tell.

Spent weekend with my family. Met my new nephew for the first time. My Aunty and Grandma were there too so there was lots of gushing over the baby and how lovely it was to be a great-aunt / grandmother and how proud. And although I handled it I felt like shit. I felt like I was useless. Like the 3.5 years of struggle mean nothing and they won't. When I finally get out of this hell that I call trying to get pregnant the past nearly 4 years won't count for an iota of anything to anyone but me.
They kept asking what I thought of my nephew and I had to REALLY try to not be snippy and snarky about it. Far out it really sucked butt. BUT in the same breath it was also lovely meeting him.

Anyway I had best get off here and onto sorting out circuit for tonight. Will update tomorrow no doubt.

No comments:

Post a Comment