This is your future mother speaking. I'm the lady who will love you more than life itself, I will care for you, hold you when you cry and just be when you need me.
I don't blame you for not wanting to snuggle in that last time I wouldn't either. I was too stressed out. I wasn't eating properly (or at all) and your dad, well he just wasn't quite ready.
But this time I've worked on chilling out. I've not cried. Or got very grumpy even when I've been super tired from the driving. I'm eating in the morning. I feel good. And dad,he feels good too.
Baby I hope that today you decide you're ready and we're ready. I hope get today is the day you choose me to be your mum. I've wanted you for three years please come home to us.
We love you. We can't wait to meet you.
Dear baby.
Please pick me.
No comments:
Post a Comment