Ooooh I'm an excited lil girl.
Tomorrow I get to sleep in!!!!
AND the fella is away at the Black Sabbath concert so it means uninterrupted sleeping in. With no whispers in my ear when he first wakes at 5am. Not annoying me with farting and fluffing up the sheets, or putting his finger right by my face until I wake up and get mad.
I know way too much information but its him. Then he gives me shit for waking up in a shit. I'm like well hello if you just let me what up on my own accord without poking, talking or stinking me awake things would be dandy.
Lol sorry TMI to the max.
Tomorrow when I finally draaaag that lazy ass out of bed is all about cleaning. Normally I'm known to do this shite when I get home of a Friday but dang its been a big week and I thought he the boy ain't going to be around so why not just do it Sunday. Then I've got umpteen things work related to do.
And I'll probably spend some time getting my freak on about the fact that its only 2 weeks 2 days until I fly away to see the world.
And I should do some fitness work because here I am watching this show about OVERweight young people being put through their paces to lose weight and I'm thinking eek! I need to get on top of it again. I was doing sooooo well until my first IUI because off I was going every morning to get bloods done and night times was just too busy. Then the tww came and it was Easter and well eating got out of control. Then I reluctantly got on the wagon again ( I was tired as heck and busy) but then IUI number two propped up. So no excuses I need to get back into it!
Otherwise I am going to be a whale while I'm away.
Ok not going to dwell just going to get onto it.
2dpo and feeling not a thing. I'm taking this as a good thing. No cramps, no gas. Nothing.
Hahaha, the Fella is such a kiwi boy! *snort*
ReplyDelete