Feeling a little less neurotic now.
I think I'm coming round to the fact that it would be ridiculous to think that it will work first time. EVERYTHING I've read on forums and the like tells me that iui hardly work anyway. Has me wondering why we're even going there actually. But guess that's what happens when its funded huh.
After my reading of late I will be floor if its positive.
This is a good way of thinking. Its going to help me.
But now I must pondered what next after this. I'm not even going there with that conversation until I know the result. Considering the palava last time.....
Anyway not thinking about that now.
Still getting random symptoms.
Cramps - mainly in the morning and at night, sometimes during the day. Only mild cramps, sometimes bad enough that I think AF is coming any moment.
Headrushes - these started a couple days back while I was out in the garden then happened again yesterday while I helped with the firewood. I felt quite lightheaded and yeah well headrushy. I generally have low blood pressure,well lower than average for my age but nothing to get too excited about.
Gassy - that seems to be settling a bit which is nice because it wasn't so lovely there for a bit lol.
Anywho. Enough wondering and the like. Too early to test as tempted as I may be. Not too many more sleeps now.
No comments:
Post a Comment