Monday, 8 April 2013

Cycle 2 Donor Styles

So Friday as we know saw the start of a new cycle.

I think next Sunday I will start the bloods. Its another unstimulated cycle. And this time I don't even need to have a scan so that's a bonus.

Whats different about this cycle?

Well for a start I know what to expect. I know how I will cope with driving backwards and forwards to get bloods done early in the morning. I know roughly what time I will get back to work. I know how to prepare myself better for each day.

I roughly know how many days I will have to do it for before the IUI. I know where the start and the end is.

I won't be as busy at work because there is no assembly to organise. It is the last week of term next week so I've only got to survive that then its holidays and my big holiday awaits. I know that if this doesn't work that next cycle is a break. And that's ok.

I feel 100% happier because I feel like the Fella is on board and ok too. That takes a load off big time.

I don't have a birthday party to host the day of iui.

Don't get me wrong its still going to be frantic not having my mornings at school but I can take steps to alleviate that stress.

Thank you so much for all the kind words that keep coming.

You have no idea how much it heartens me to know people are there and reading.

xxx

2 comments:

  1. It's amazing how much less stressful it is when you actually know what the procedure is huh!? And bonus having the Fella 100% on board too. I'm having 3 of my nieces for the second week of the school hols, by then I'll be fully stressed and looking forward to having our nice quiet home back. I am looking forward to having them though, ratbags.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry to hear the first one didn't work. Its a very stressful process at the best of times - I am in awe that you made it through the last cycle in one piece!! hope you manage to get some you time and relaxing in this cycle. best of luck, maryanne

    ReplyDelete