Friday, 5 April 2013

I hate it when I'm right!

First of all.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for the kind comments on my last post.

Unfortunately my period started in earnest last night. And its been painful. Its like it knew or something.

Anyway. Moving on.

I haven't cried. I don't know why I haven't. I expected to be in a puddle of tears. I'm pissed off at the fact I have to go through all this drama again and I'm over my headache cramps. That's about it.

I rang the clinic this morning and I'm not really sure the airhead of a nurse I got really understood my purpose for ringing. I told her it was CD1. Oh yep ok so blah blah we'll just text you with what you need to do in the next couple days. I was like well um do I need to have this blood test tomorrow? So on hold I go and back she comes to say no I don't need day 2 bloods as they have that information??? Huh?? So I remind her that it was a pregnancy test - oh ok yes you will need to have that. Grrrr. By this point I was over the conversation. It was hard enough calling in without crying let alone continuing to clarify.

So tomorrow I have to be up at the crack of dawn and off to the lab 2 hrs away for a stinking blood test that I know is going to be negative. I guess the silver lining there is at least I'm not facing some difficult phonecall in the middle of my day.

The Fella thinks its ridiculous and that I should just not go and wait for them to tell me what to do next. Note I said wait for them to tell me what to do next...
Seems he's on board with this and ok.

This immediately makes me feel at ease.

He even asked how my day was considering I got my period this morning.

I love him.

Right, now I've got a big day tomorrow. Dishes to do and a migraine level headache happening so I'd best go.

4 comments:

  1. Hugs hun, I am sorry that it didn't work out this time xxx
    Lets hope that it was your first pancake, you know the one that doesn't turn out right. But that means your second pancake will turn out beautifully, just the way you want it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and thank you so much for your comment and the research you did for me, you have no idea how much that means to me, that someone is actually reading along and cares.

    I will look into the natropath and see if that helps.

    Thank you once again xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww crappy! Same thing happened to me for both IVF's and FET. I kind of think it was easier getting damn Aunt Flo rather than having hopes really high, only to be crushed by a phone call, but that could be just me. I only cried each time I saw TJL, because our problem is my problem, if that makes sense. We make excellent embryos and my body rejects them, I felt like I let him down. Its great that The Fella is all on board for whatever happens next. Makes things a lot easier.

    I hope your head feels better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry to hear your IUI didn't work. It is a pretty shit feeling! x

    ReplyDelete