Saturday, 30 March 2013

Trying to Work

Who's stupid idea was it to try and do work over the Easter break?

MINE.

Stupid idea.

I'm trying to organise planning for when I'm away for 3 weeks but I don't really know who's going to be in my class and what their teaching knowledge is like so its a bit tricky at this point. I was hoping to have it done before the holidays so I could plan the reading and get the final bits sorted. Doesn't look like that's going to happen.

And then the cramping, bloating and gas has settled down. Ok I still feel like a fat cow but the cramps are gone.

What does this mean?

I really need to get my head out of my ass and forget about it. How dumb am I thinking that I might be lucky enough to have it work first time? STUPID.

Right back to work now.

No comments:

Post a Comment