Not often I pray let alone pray for my period to arrive but I have been begging the powers wherever they may be to help a girl out and get this show on the road!
All the funding is sorted out and I can start at my next cycle. WEEEEEEEEEE.
I want it to arrive NOW. I've already calculated possible ovulation and it falls right around my birthday. The same weekend my parents are supposed to be coming to stay and as its my 30th I've kind of said that we'll have a 'thing' at our place to christen the new deck etc.
That stuff doesn't actually worry me. Its more the fact that on the Monday following I have a 12.30 very important meeting for my course and I'm not sure how I'll explain my absence if that is IUI day. It might mean a very early trip to the clinic then zooming home for the meeting (bearing in mind it is a 6 hour round trip!).
It'd be so much easier if it just happened on the Sunday (my birthday).
Then there's this whole issue of what to tell / not tell my parents. Can hardly tell them not to come but I REALLY wanted to surprise them with the pregnancy (talking like it'll work lol).
BUT I'm just going to run with the old addage what will be will be.
Best get to work. Another busy weekend ahead.
No comments:
Post a Comment