Friday, 29 March 2013

6dpo

Is is really only that long? 8 more days to go good grief what will I do?

Does not help that I am experiencing some significant cramping on and off during the day. Like enough to make me sit up and take notice and kind of like when my period is coming but I'm pretty sure I don't get them this early normally. And they've been happening since I had the iui.

And FART my goodness! I'm a pretty good tooter at the best of times but I feel so gassy and bloated all of the time right now. This could also be the fact I've fallen off the calorie counting, eating well and exercise wagon in the last couple weeks so it could be cake, chocolate and all other things naughty telling me what's what.

I am being sooooo ridiculous right now.

I've had some pretty awesome dreams (not in a good way) but I know that they can be attributed to the fact that I am constantly wondering so its little wonder that the other night I had a dream I peed on a stick and got a bfp but it disappeared in seconds. That night I also had a dream that some men were four wheel driving in a ridiculous place and crash and one died (can thank the Fella's recent little whoopsie in the truck I reckon). Then last night I dreamt I was pregnant but at the scan the baby was in the wrong place so I couldn't keep it. And I was guttered to say the least. So pessimistic huh.


The Fella seems to be doing ok for now. He's talking more openly (in general) and has asked some questions about the process and when I find out. We even got hot and heavy last night. I fully expected him to not want to go near me. But that's my overactive imagination working rather than anything he's said.

Anyway...

5 days off work thank you easter break. Not that I'm sitting relaxing mind. I've got stacks of school work to plan for when I am away and stuff to catch up on. I need to get into the garden but...with this drought we're having (the whole North Is!!) I don't feel much like it right now. Hopefully rain comes soon. Then my bestie living in Aussie is home on Thursday to surprise her Mum. Super excited to see her!!

And then its only a month until I head over seas!!! Wheeeeeee.

Right I'd best get outside or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment