Friday, 15 March 2013

Good grief

Unsure if anyone really reads this anymore so in going to post this because well it's my blog and I need somewhere to vent a little.

I ask that any comments be supportive. And near in mind I usually tend to post about the fella on a not so great day ( or middle of the night like now).

It's 2.30am. He just came home from a night out to tell me he's rolled his truck. The fricking new truck. Immediate reaction not happy!!! Glad he's ok along with his friends but extremely fucked off he's done this.

And I have work tomorrow and I'm not asleep when I should be!!

Yes he has been drinking. We live rurally so that's not unusual round here. He was playing silly buggers and it backfired .,,, big time. Showing off to the friends in the truck I have no doubt.

My god I wonder what the hell I'm doing here!! I say that with a wry smile.

So he's off trying to rectify the issue and get the vehicle home.

I hope it's the 'third' bad thing to happen to us because good grief I don't know how much more to take.

I'm so unbelievably gutted. But what is done is done and he'll have to deal with the financial repercussions won't he? I think that's what bothers me the most is the fact he's still paying that thing off and now it's worthless!!!!

Bloody men.

No comments:

Post a Comment