So.....tonight the Fella asked me if I was pregnant yet then wanted to know how they did it. He seemed ok but I'm still treading carefully. We've yet to tell our friends who offered to help us so have to do that soon. I'm hoping that he's working through it and I'm not going to be kicked on my ass.
And then there's the things I've forgotten about the tww.
For MONTHS I've not worried about it. I find this whole 'treat yourself like you're pregnant' thing hard to take. I'm trying to treat myself well of course but ya know its an adjustment (totally not complaining by the way!).
Now I KNOW its far too early for any kind of symptoms but I'll record how I'm feeling just to compare later on maybe. I mean I know that the goods were in the right place at the right time so its only natural to overanalyse.
From day dot I've had weird cramping things going on. They come and go and feel quite a bit like period cramps. I don't normally get them until a week out so its a little on the early side. But that's ok and likely normal given I've had a catheter shoved up there.
I've been feeling quite um ahem...wet but that's probably normal too and I've just not noticed.
Quite hungry but again last week I barely ate so I'm catch up in that respect. AND I've been very naughty. No exercise for a couple weeks and eating what I fancy, not recording calories. My car also broke down so I've been a bit up in the air sorting myself rides to work etc. I'll get back on the wagon over the weekend and go for a couple walks.
I think that's about all I've been feeling.
I had a look at the pregnancy tests I bought last night. I have 2. I got all freaky and nervous looking at them. I adament I'm testing before the bloods. If its worked then I want to pee on the damn stick and find out not have some nurse call and tell me.
Far too many people know that I'm waiting to find out so that's a bit dumb but I made it clear to my mum I would tell her in good time. I just can't handle that well meaned concern right now.....the poor thing had to deal with me on Saturday!
Anyway I have a meeting and dinner to cook :)
Its impossible not to overanalyse everything during the TWW! I tested at home each time I thought it had worked - I am too impatient to wait for blood test results to be rung thru! Have everything crossed for you and sending lots of positive thoughts your way. Sorry to hear its been so very stressful - hope you get a chance to relax over easter. Maryanne
ReplyDelete