So the usual 13dpo period starts mid day has happened. That makes tomorrow cd1!!!!!
Cd14 will be a Saturday, the day before my bday. Lets all send my body vibes to ovulate on this day. Or the next but not on cd16 that will not work for us.
Counting back I've ov'd cd16 the past two cycles hopefully things get back to normal as prior it's been cd14 for some time.
I'm strangely really nervous about it all. Freaking the heck out that its not going to work and that this journey will be endless.
I just spent the afternoon reading T.he Baby Trap. Great story and I couldn't put it down hence why it only took an afternoon. It's about a couples infertility journey. Very raw and hits everything on the nail.
I laughed and had I been alone I'd have cried too. It didn't allay my fears though.
1 more mth and I'm a step closer to knowing my dream. 1 mth.
Best be looking into some pregnancy tests and getting some folic acid. The fella told me I HAD to take it lol. Don't worry I've got some just need more.
I am sending you so many baby vibes right now!! I so hope this is your month!!
ReplyDelete