Friday, 2 December 2011

A quickie

I've had a couple beers....so felt the need to post lol. What I really should be doing is housework and cooking. I'm going shopping (2hrs drive for us who live in middle earth) tomorrow so wanted to get the place spick and span before i head out then I can relax Sunday. Anyway I'm nearly done with the h/work so tis ok.

Anywho....uhoh I can't remember what I was going to say! Oh wait yes I do.

I'm flipping mad at myself! I forgot to do my saliva test this morning!!! Doh dumb dumb. Found it on the table tonight. BUGGER!! So now I have to do it tomorrow and get it sent off. Not really ideal since its a Saturday tomorrow. Damn. This cycle has just been one muck up after another. On other news I got the 7dpo stabbing pains I seem to get. What's that about? And attended a baby shower for a workmate today. It was painless. Although I did have to hold back the urge to yelp about wanting my own baby everytime a new lil outfit came out.

Anywho should really bust out the vaccy and clean the floor then i can truly relax. I've got the music channel blasting (Moves Like Jagger...LOVE IT!!!). Oh and in case you're wondering. Yep I'm drinking beer in the tww. Naughty I know. I only ever really have a drink on friday and sometimes Saturday. And only a couple. What if I'm UTD? Well you know what? After two years I'm reasonably certain I won't be. Don't see why anything should suddenly change just like *clicks fingers*

Peace out chicks xxxx

2 comments:

  1. FWIW embryonic circulation doesn't hook into the maternal blood system until six or seven weeks so the idea of abstaining from moderation prior to this point for the sake of the baby is BS. :-) enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your congrats and appreciation of the recovery I outlined!

    Go for the beer. Waiting is hell - may as well have a drink or two to reduce the stress.

    Fingers crossed.
    AP

    ReplyDelete