Tuesday, 29 November 2011

Mixed Thoughts

Forgive me for this sudden rash of daily posts. I've always been a diary keeper, it helps me survive and now blogging is the new diary so.....

Besides as we kiwi's say these days "I got shit on". Can mean a raft of things from "I have stuff to do" to "I'm dealing with some serious thinking here guys".

I simple cannot work until I've cleared my mind.

Today my student teacher was working at school. She's 20wks pregnant. I knew that already. I'm genuinely pleased for her. She has endo and was told having kids would be hard. I was the one who told her about natural hormone therapy. She started and had been using the cream for a week and bam UTD. Totally left field out of the blue wasn't planned a big shock but now they're happy kind of event.
As much as it hurts to hear that it has maybe renewed my faith in this journey. It worked for her so it can work for me.

But then I have these other thoughts. The frustrated impatient ones where I just want my break already. Throw me the frickin bone already. Those thoughts.

I'm still in limbo about what to do. Thankfully I don't have to decide that until the Fella gets tested.

Which may happen sooner than I anticipated! Unexpectedly my Friday this week has become available for my own use thanks to the cancellation of an event I was helping with. Which means the possibility to spend our night in the city is on the horizon. I haven't even broached this with the man yet. I'm not get my hopes up just yet either because the other day he broke a major something on his spray thingy ma bob and had to get a part sent in. This means he will have spend at least 3 days this week not working and once its fixed it will be fully back into work while the sun shines which its meant to do all this week. So yeah that little saga might shit on my plans a bit. I will ask, its all I can do.

On other thoughts. I'm still getting ewcm. Even thought I'm almost 100% sure that ov happened Saturday. And normally once I ov the CM goes into cream mode (urgh did that just conjure an image or what?). Weird happenings but anywho will ignore them and expect AF at the end of next week like normal.

Anyway best get on with the work now I've cleared my mind xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment