Sunday, 27 November 2011

Not going to happen

So I'm in the midst of a beautiful day in the garden and just taking a pitstop before heading out to throw on some more mulch. Pictures will come when the place is at its best I promise.

Anywho yesterday I got the ovary pain which means I'm ovulating as we speak. Yay for me. I'd be happier had we managed to get some humpy bumpy but our last time was CD12 and we're now CD15. I know all is not lost so I'm not totally in despair. There's tonight. On Friday the fella asked if the next day was insemination day. I told him probably but we'd need to shag then and another day to cover our bases. The poor guy is doing his best to get this job done but yesterday just didn't fall into plan. I was thinking we'd have time in the morning as I was going out last night but we slept in and he had to dash off to work, then of course last night I went out and came home late. I didn't want to wake him because I knew he'd got home from work at 10pm and had an early start. Then of course this morning I was dead to world, trying my best to wake up and jump him, it just didn't happen. There's always tonight.

That's not what I wanted to get off my mind however. While gardening I have time to think. Too much time to think. I got thinking, give our current situation of maybe missing our window, that I had to start facing reality and the fact that I won't get pregnant naturally. Its going to take help. And that just makes me frustrated because the Fella needs to get tested but right now the timing is all up the shit. For the next 2 Friday's I have stuff on. Stuff I can't ditch. So that means we can't go to the city stay and get the test done. My only window of opportunity is Sunday in 2 wks - stay the night and test on the Monday as I don't have work on. The problem there is that he will have work on no doubt so we can't really plan it until practically the day of. And that's frustrating. Deep down I know I'm kdding myself if I realistically think that this test will happen before xmas.

Uh then there's those holidays. I love xmas for sure. Its my fav time of the year. However in the new year I'll be catching up with friends who mostly all have babies. I'm just waiting for the next person to pipe up and tell me they're pregnant. I have trouble holding back my tongue these days.

I can't face life without children so I guess I have to just bide my time and everything I want will happen eventually.

K back to the garden before I totally lose it.

No comments:

Post a Comment