Well usual story. 12dpo and I'm pretty sure the spotting has started up. We all know how it goes from here.
Fucking hormones. For at least the last three mornings I have woken feeling yuck. I had a read acidy guts. Wasn't nauseous as such but definately the potential to throw up was there given the right motivation....for example the dead rabbit on the road while out running nearly had me hurl and I don't normally bat an eyelid. I felt like crap three mornings in a row but started to feel better once I'd eaten however the 'feeling' was still there and would return later in the afternoon. Thursday night I woke at like 1am because the fella had fallen asleep on the chair with the tv on so I got up and felt yuck. Then felt worse in the morning. The same night I remember dreaming about cutting up meat, feeling gross in my dream and even commenting that when I get pregnant I bet I go off raw meat.
So my fucking hormones have been playing nasty tricks on me and obviously the feeling sick is the latest PMS for me. No sore boobs this month just the sick feeling.
Blah!!!
I've had cramps too so am not so surprised. Hopefully i can finally convince my guy that testing is absolutely needed now.
Ho hum part of me wants to cry and part of me just wants to run away. Run away and go wild for a bit. Travel, drink, eat, be merry. Run away from it all.
Deep down I can't.
:-( <-- inadequate sad face. Hurry up and come to Brisbane already so I can give you like a REAL hug. xXXxxxxxXXxx <--- insufficient crappy virtual hugs.
ReplyDelete