Wednesday, 2 November 2011

Bloat

Urgh lately I feel so fat. All bloaty and icky and large.

My own fault really. I keep putting bad stuff in and not outputting enough to burn it. Always happens when netball season ends and I relish is the fact I don't need to train so much and the like so I get lazy.
Take this morning for example. I could've got up and gone running but I lay in bed that teeny bit longer. Will be getting my lard arse outta be tomorrow though. I really want to be in the best shape I can be in for when I finally get up the duff.

Sorry tis rather a blah post really but its fully annoying me right now, although I have to admit some can be attributed to mid-cycle bloat.

Um whatelse to tell. Well I must say I enjoyed hearing of how other peeps were proposed to. Funnily enough he suggested again that I get a ring and wear it and 'pretend' like I'm engaged. He got told on no uncertain terms that I would not be doing that thank you very kindly. Silly boy.

Not long now till my trip to Adelaide. Just a tad excited! Pity I only go for four days but was all I could really take off work. I'll be travelling over with a friend, meeting up with our other friend (the three of us hung out in Perth last summer) and will attend the wedding of a fourth friend. Ooooh I can't wait to shop! Even though the shopping is not one ounce cheaper there than here, infact with the exchange it probably works out more AND we pretty much all the same shops here, I don't care because its always fun to shop while on holiday.

And that's about it. I'm home alone at present hence why I'm rambling! Craving human contact lol which you think I'd get enough of teaching lil kids all day wouldn't you.

ciao bella's.
PS - anyone else having issues publishing posts on blogger? I have to save the post then publish through the edit posts page...PAINFUL!

1 comment:

  1. Lol- I can't get up in the morning, either but I set my alarm for a god awful hour to make myself feel better! Can't wait to hear how impregnantation (sp?) went.

    ReplyDelete