....but I have not a test in the house and I'm loathe to buy any online because I doubt I'll have any success. And I'm only 9dpo but its now I normally start to get antsy and just want to know.
I don't really feel that much different. The cramps I had a couple days back have pretty much gone. I'm gassy but that could be food or hormones (eg PMS ones not pregnancy ones), I'm not any less or more tired but struggle to get up however thats more likely going to sleep late or busy days, I have had a couple mornings where I've felt a bit blah this week like funny tummy - this morning it was like a bile/heartburn taste. Pretty sure it would be too early for that kind of stuff anyway.
AF is due Sundayish. I not even entertaining the idea that it might not come. I just can't.
The Fella mentioned this morning that he will need to get his 'balls' for want of better word checked. I told him before Xmas would be nice so we can get the ball rolling early in our third year of ttc. At least he's coming around to the idea I suppose.
I'll just keep chipping at him.
So yeah not much to report here. In one week I'll be at my grandmothers and the next day catching a plane to Australia!!!!! Whoopeeee
Hey sweetie,
ReplyDeleteWell hey, the man volunteering the idea of getting checked is a big step! *high give!* here's hoping he follows through soon :)
I don't know what happened to ur comment on my blog, I went to reply to it via my iPhone and suddenly it was gone! :( but I do thank you for the comment, it made me smile :) it is a little overwhelming to think about adding a kid to everything I already do, but I try to keep happy thoughts, and we will figure it out when that time comes! Nieve, I know lol