Monday, 28 November 2011

Super duper tired

I. am. so. tired!!!!!!

God i don't know what's got into me. I've barely been able to keep my eyes open since like 6.30pm. I took my contacts out in hope that they were the problem but I'm still fighting drifting off. In fact I'd be in bed if it weren't for our 17yr nephew staying over.

Anywho went to the doctor today to get a new script for the oestrogen cream. The cream i ran out of like 10days ago. Which i went to get script from the nurse and they ended up giving my the wrong one :( So then of course I had to make a doc appt to get it cos that was just easier. I had to arrange cover off work so I could go earlier than my lunch break and didn't even get to see anyone because the doctor was behind and I had to go back to work! Pissed off. My own fault for being picking about which doctor to see! My doc only works part time and only untl lunch time on the 2 days she works. Which makes it very hard for people like me to see her. Anyway I just gave up on getting any cream for this cycle and rebooked in two weeks when I'm on holiday. Probably not going to go down well with Felicity but what can I do. I'm over stressing about it.

And at any rate I doubt this cycle is any good so why bother worrying. And the next cycle will be an off one because I'll be away at Mums for xmas and I don't think the fella is coming with me. Trying to look at this with rose tinted specs and be happy that I get one more holiday season with booze cos the next one might not.

Right I need the bed now.

No comments:

Post a Comment