Sunday, 13 November 2011

Snippets of conversations

Af arrived this morning.
K whatever. Stupid body.

The Fella seemed a little gutted too. I think he's starting to make some connections.

He said that he would have to do a test. He said make the appt so I can do the test. I didn't tell him he doesn't need an appt but I will suggest we go stay the night in a couple weeks and do the test.

I cried a little. He asked me if I was sad. I told him no I was frustrated. Frustrated because I don't get why it needs to be so hard. I told him I didn't think it was him, he thinks it must be him. He told me I should just find a donor. He's random like that. I asked why and he said because being a mother is what I am destined to do.

Again he said he thinks these things happen for a reason (I HATE that!)and so I asked him to tell me a reason why we don't deserve a baby. He said he hadn't worked it out yet.

Little steps at a time. He's open to testing and that's a good step from where we started.

2 comments:

  1. So sorry that AF turned up...what a bitch. Sending lots of hugs. Glad to hear the man is on board to start the testing process.Great step in the right direction. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how it works in NZ but in Oz we were sent straight to a fertility clinic for a sperm analysis because then IF you need to move onto that you don't start from scratch- and they look for things other labs apparently don't. I just thought it was worth mentioning.

    You're really patient with him, I hope he values that. I would've lost it if my husband had given me any grief about going for a SA.

    We've been trying for just over two years. One year on our own and another with all the bells and whistles. I'm a teacher, not a doctor :), but I would get all the tests you can. Knowing all the information can only be a good thing.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete