I have just got off the phone to Felicity. We discussed the latest tests.
Oestrogen has risen from 300 and something to 400 and something. This is good, esp since I didn't take the cream for 10days beforehand after running out. Got my new stuff today so will hit back into that and go hard.
Progesterone not so good. Went from 20 to 1.4!!! How NUTS is that? That's lower than what I started with. Not cool. Probably happened because it was too high and wasn't coming down far enough so we cut it to every second day from day 18 which clearly didn't have the right effect. Funny though I could tell because I was a real SNOT the week before my period and got those funny cramps. So amped that cream back up too.
She told me that now I'm holiday its time to make a baby. I agree but didn't tell her I'd miss the next ovulation! She's so positive its great but I just wish it would work! I'm still not convinced that there's nothing wrong with the fella so might be able to relax once that test is done if its clear, which I highly doubt it will be. But we will see.
In other news I spent most of the day looking after my friends 2 girls - 3yrs and 18mths. We had a blast!!! Played barbies then cars, read stories, went for a walk, one had a sleep and the other and I played barbies again. They were so much fun and soooo good. I decided I actually really like that 18mth old age. She's just learning to talk and is so helpful it was great when we were doing the washing lol.
Anywho I'd better go do something constructive rather than be on the net. I'm addicted and its not good. I really just want to lay down and sleep I'm so tired but I can't....things to do and all that.
Were these saliva or blood?
ReplyDeleteI'm not sure about all the technical stuff but it sounds likeyou're making progress! And Barbie's rock! What a fun day it sounds like you had!
ReplyDelete