Tuesday, 6 December 2011

Why?

I'm about 3 days from liftoff. Except today I'm cramping up the storm. I can literally feel my lining rip itself away from the ute. Its the kind of cramp that makes me grumpy. Just like standing on the scales makes me grumpy but that's a story for later.

The optimists, the glass half full, live above line people of the world will tell me its not over yet. Not until a tampon is required. Cramps can be a good thing. Somehow I don't think these are.

The pessimists, the half empty glass, living below the line people, the realists like me don't agree. I'm out again. I just know it. It perplexes me that I should be cramping this far ahead of AF's arrival. Unless she's coming early and in that case I should really locate the tampons now.

I'm tooting up a storm too. Really good growlers. Cramping and farting oh the joy of it.

And then I stood on the scales this morning, before breakfast, naked and it wasn't good. Granted I'd been for a run so can factor that in. Its not a huge gain but a couple kilos and enough to make me feel disgusting again. And yeah I probably shouldn't bother right before my period should I? Fat. I feel tubby and jelly like. Never mind the 5.30am starts most days to run. Noooooo never mind that. F U running I hate you so much as it is and now you don't even help me out by losing a bit of flab. Honestly I hate running with a passion. Its not my ideal form of exercise. Give me running on the netball court any day but running for the fun of it oh my god the only thing that keeps me going is my mp3 player. I do always feel great for doing it though so I'm shouldn't moan too much.

Probably best to beat out some positives before I combust through all the negative energy.
So its only 2 more days until schools out. Need I say more? I love my job but oh bring on the holidays. And the summer is here! Whoahhhhh nelly I'm loving the sun!

And that's about all for now. I'm off to cook a delicious apricot chicken dinner. MMMMmmmmm

2 comments:

  1. I've had cramping early because AF came early. But I've also had early cramping when UTD with Z. The cramps felt very similar but just a little different in that it lacked the whole uterus contracting and squeezing like someone trying to wring a sponge out. I dunno. Hard to describe. It's different for everyone though as some can't tell the difference.

    I'd happily trade Places with you. My knee is screwed from pushing too hard an ice been told no running for 3-4 weeks just as I was hitting the long runs again. I feel like a freaking invalid. When everything goes to shit I could always go for a run and feel better. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boo for the cramps...I'm going to be an optimist and say you are not out yet. I had lots of cramping with both my BFPs and thought AF was on her way. But of course when other people told me 'oh that could be a good thing' I didn't believe them!

    Hooray for holidays! I was enjoying the sun and warm weather until this rain set in..hoping it clears up soon.

    ReplyDelete