Monday, 5 December 2011

3 more sleeps

Coincidently it is 3 more sleeps until school finishes AND until my period will arrive. The latter may be four more sleeps. Not that I'm counting down until my period. That's hardly something you count down to is it. Although in a way my theory is if I'm not pregnant lets get that shit over with so we can try again. But we won't be trying the next cycle. Ov will hit right on xmas when we'll be apart (unless he comes over to my mums)..its a forced break but probably not a bad thing.

*sigh*....if only I could snap my fingers.

Yesterday I virtually slept the day away. We went to a party the night before and stayed in our tent so we could both let loose. Haha let loose my butt. The Fella got an upset stomach from too many prawns with dinner and I was tired so we snuck to bed early. We only had a single matress so huddled together on that and probably didn't really get that much sleep. So when we came home I attempted to do something in the garden but failed so lay on the couch and slept my butt off. Ate pizza for lunch then slept my butt off some more. AND I was still yawning at 8.30pm. Obviously needed the sleep, it was nice being lazy without the nag of other things to do (I'd done the lawns, housework, washing etc Friday/Saturday.

3 more days of work. Phew. I can't wait. Then we've got our xmas trip on Friday. Its a mystery trip. And then finally I'm free for 5wks!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment