Today me and my boy are spending some quality time together. He has some things he wants to do in the city so I'm going along for the ride.
He also said that since we're going down there we should do 'the test'.
Wow. I think we might actually get tested today. I'm not holding my breath. Lots can change between now and actually doing the thing.
I'm nervous. I'd much prefer doing this in a hotel and delivering to the lab but now we're going to have to do it some other way. Toilet is out - it grosses him out. God knows what the logistics look like but I'm going to just have to bite the bullet and get on with it aren't I.
I'll just take the day as it comes. I'm too scared to think that it might actually happen today because I don't want to be disappointed.
Will let you know how we get on.
Good luck lovely!!
ReplyDelete