I had been in contact with a friend in the uk via FB last night. Today I wake up to find the next reply from her waiting for me.
PCOS. Coil in. Nek minute 8wks pregnant.
Seriously?
I mean COME ON! Universe throw me a friggin bone. Its just a joke now. The frequency with which I'm hearing blah de blah nek minute pregnant is just nuts. I actually have to remind myself not to scream in frustration out loud everytime I hear another story.
Don't get me wrong I'm not crying or upset persay just frustrated. Its cool for her because of the PCOS thing. But again I just feel like I'm losing touch with all my friends. Pretty soon its like well I'll be the only one childless and will have NO ONE to do shit with because NO ONE has any money because and I quote "when you've got kids (insert topic here)".
I wonder what would happen if one day I turned round and snapped to one of them. Like really made them appreciate what they have and that I would do ANYTHING to be in their position. Of course I know it can't be easy with only one income but to me all the money in the world can't beat being a mother now. Yep it'll be hard but we'd manage.
Anywho moving on.
I'm 5dpo today. "normally' I would have sore nipples and boobs by now. The last few months since starting the estrodial they've started at 2dpo but this time nothing. What do I make of this? I'd say its too early for it to mean a thing. I'd say that its just the result of yet another adjustment to the hormones.
I've also had a few weirdo cramps too. Stabbing pains kind of similar to my ovary ov pain. Again not reading anything into it.
It would be nice to think that for some miracle reason this months the one. I can just picture it now...I'd be about 8 or 9wks by Xmas and what a perfect time to reveal to the family. I could keep it a secret for that long I think. Then I'd get to see them all in person and their reactions.
Ha wishful thinking.
Right I'm off to create a bacon and egg pie and head off for a day of docking lambs.
Those announcements suck the most. Sending big hugs. I really hope that it's your turn soon. xx
ReplyDelete