Sunday, 4 September 2011

Let the fun begin..

*sigh*

Yet another hump week begins. Or should I say begun. Sometimes, just sometimes, I wish I had it easy and didn't have to think about this whole situation so much. Mind you I'd have a baby by now if that were the case. I'm just not that lucky I guess.

I wish that I didn't get so antsy around ov time about getting some action in at the right time. Or worry about whether or not we're going to peak too soon and the fella runs out of steam before the day.

Today is CD13. I've been peeing on OPK's since CD9, not at consistent times unfortunately but every day. Today I got a faint second line so somethin's a brewing down there. The ewcm has arrived but not in the gushes of last cycle. We got busy yesterday morning. It would be perfect to get busy again tomorrw but I have netball tomorrow night so if I come home at all it will be late. I'm thinking I might come home though as I'm not playing anymore and we only have 2 more games. I doubt we'll get any action in anyway but will hedge my chances.
My sex drive has been a bit lower than normal. After last months weird cycle I kind of lost focus and drive. Then with my knee injury I now just feel useless all round. I can't walk without a limp so feel really unattractive as stupid as that sounds. I guess I mean I my realm of movement is limited so its hard to move with any kind of spice with a bung leg. When it comes time to get down to business the, ahem, variety is limited so to speak and I'm always conscious of what my leg is doing. However, we are managing and I have physio on Tuesday so it will get better.

Anywho what will be will be.

On a different note four more days and we're off to the opening ceremony and first game of the 2011 Rugby World Cup. CAN'T WAIT!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Aw, sorry you're feeling less then sexy :( I think it makes sense to miss the netball since you can't play and you guys are TTC, but that could be my baby brain talking.

    As far as keeping things interesting in the bedroom sans knee... this may be a TMI thing, but maybe you guys could get a swing? Then you aren't putting weight on your leg and keeping things interesting. Hope I didn't overstep a boundary! Best of luck, hopefully you both can enjoy the trying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tehehehe! A swing...what an interesting suggestion. Haha you didn't overstep the boundary at all although not something I would've thought of myself.

    ReplyDelete