Tuesday, 13 September 2011

Bad Timing

I'm at work unexpectedly early so really should be making the most of this time to catch up on stuff...but will just quickly pop out a post!.

2wks and hopefully Felicity will reduce or remove the oestrogen cream and my life can balance out. I can't believe how much it affects me and while I realise that its important to the ttc process whoa mamma I'd be happy to live on the progesterone high forever. I've been really good up until I started on the 'o' cream. Lately the dark thoughts have crept back in. Especially on the drive home. Last night I started having the dark thoughts and had to make myself snap out of it. Like literally make myself get over it. It was just like before the progesterone treatment started. I guess at least now I'm fully aware of how much hormones play a role in my everyday wellbeing.

Anywho that wasn't what I wanted to quickly post about.

It was the Fella. Now I'm not complaining at all. I'm taking everything I can get in hope we might get into a pattern that lasts. You see last week was hump week. I might've vented here and there about the lack of his interest in any bedroom caper. He was tired, I wasn't and gagging at the bit. So this led to CD12 then nothing till CD18 which is the morning following ov (or rather the ov pains so maybe even ov day). I consoled myself with the fact we got one time in around ov. That there was a sliver of hope still there. I totally expected that to be it for a week or even 2 knowing him. Apparently not.
So following CD18 there was a day off before action again on CD20 AND again on CD22
That is so not him.
Talk about screwed up timing! If only his interest had risen 2 days earlier we would've been perfectly timed!

Anyway I don't have the heart to tell him that he's off on his timing heck he might just even been feeling amourous this week. Whatever, I'm taking all I can get and maybe next time round we'll hit it right.

1 comment:

  1. Trying to time when you're both in the mood is so difficult. I'm still hopeful for you!

    I'm sorry the dark thoughts are coming back. It's frustrating and scary, but I think as long as you are aware of what if happening and able to keep some sort of "perspective" I think you will be able to reach out for the help you need.

    ReplyDelete